Don't judge a book by its cover! Or rather don't judge a pair of shoes by its cover!
You might be asking me why?
Well basically i bought a new pair of black pumps recently. It has an exquisite and unique design. I fell in love with it when i first saw it.
Notwithstanding an attractive design, it gave me huge headache today! I wore it for service and unexpectedly, it caused excruciating discomfort and pain to my poor little feet! It was the worst experience! It got so serious that I couldn't even walk properly with it. Hence, I whined like an old grandma the whole time. haha.:(
Thankfully, i survived with it till fellowship at Just Acia. There i saw Feng Ming, the hero of the day! Looking at my sorry condition, he decided to bless me with a new pair of black studded sandles(NICE)! Hurray! That brought cool relief to my feet and finally, i could walk normally.
Lessons learnt:
1) Carry an extra flats when you are wearing a new pair of shoes, especially heels!
2) Never purchase any shoes because of the design, make sure its comfortable to last you for long hours!