Yes yes i believe some of you might be asking why am i not updating my blog. haha
Basically i am really tied down by a couple of things the past few weeks and now finally i've got some time to post something here.

Last Saturday i just had my first W520 Denim Party! Its really a big effort especially from the CGC class. Overall its not too bad. All of us dressed up as cowboy and cowgirl. We played games and watched a heart-warming drama by our very own drama team. A special performance also put up by me and Sarah. We sang 'Love story' by Tayor Swift. Haha i shall make a comment on this performance. Its really funny and hilarious on me. Why? I remembered while i was playing the guitar that day, Sarah was singing kinda softly. I thought it was because she forgot the lyrics or something wrong elsewhere. When i went home, and i looked back at the video that was recorded, and i realised that she was singing softer because i was playing too fast!!! I'm sorry Sarah!!!
On top of that, we also had photoshoot and i really love that to max. We actually made portable 'photo frame' that says 'WANTED'. What we needed to do was to hold on to the photo frames and take pictures with a newspaper background. The pictures are really cool!

To W520: You guys are WANTED!

For more pictures, go to www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=118805991061#