Hi peeps! I just came back from leaders' retreat to Malacca. Superb! We set off on the 31st, had our thanksgiving and new year countdown, turned the room upside down, went for shopping(though didn't buy much this time round), watched Avatar (Super good), etc. It was a total relaxing and fun time, grew closer to my fellow friends as well.

As i reflected, 2009 was a pretty fast year for me. Events after events, activities after activities, and it's already the beginning of a new year. Well, it was a year of breakthrough and also a year when i learned and grew in many new things! Thank God for that! Definitely believing and ready for more dreams in 2010! Shall start planning my new year resolution soon!

Anyway, my class is in the midst of organising a flea market at Old School@mount sophia, on the 16th January 2010, which is very soon. Any interested parties can contact me directly! Do support by coming to visit us!