Chinese New Year is not complete without SPRING CLEANING. This year's spring cleaning is a tedious one. And i realised i have been sleeping with spiders and ants for the past one year!OOPS. (JOKE).
Look at the MESS:
I cleared 3 BIG BAGS of rubbish from my room. HAHA
In the midst of cleaning up, i found this!
It is a box that contains cards that people sent me for the past 5 years, i have a whole lot of it. I think i will keep it forever because the words inside were really meaningful. Let me show you some of the nicer ones. You might be surprised to see that it's still well kept!
Replies to tags:
Ame: Miss you too!
Drew: Thanks! Love it too!
Kai Lin: HAHa you too ok!
Heng Yean: HAHA thanks for being so faithful to my blog! LOVE YOU!
Torance: Yea, think so too!
Dayna: I miss you!
Terecia: I miss you too! Come back quick!
Terence: HAHA Hello!
Leon: Let's believe for breakthrough! Will be praying for you!
Kang Hao: Not i perform la! haha is Adam and Amos!!